Sunday 20 October 2013

Sunday Wishlist


From left to right:

Crème de la Mer – The Refining Facial
This product is a facial exfoliator by my favorite skincare brand. Recently I’ve heard a lot of people talking highly about this, so decided to do some online research. After scrolling through numerous blogs and what not this product sounds as if it could become a staple, providing it lives up to its hype. This is said to ‘’transform, rejuvenate and leave skin looking radiant’’ I quote. Who doesn’t want that?
£65 for 100ml
Buy here: John Lewis


Kiehls – Olive Fruit Oil Nourishing Conditioner
I’ve used a sample of this a couple of weeks ago and could not believe how it left my hair feeling. I blow dry my hair 5 days a week so I tend to use a deeply moisturizing conditioner and this leaves my hair so silky when used in conjunction with Kersate Lait Vital (Review coming soon). I need this back in my bathroom! For good this time!
£18.50 for 200ml
Buy here: John Lewis


Dior – Dior Homme Cologne
I stumbled upon this in a department store the other day and it surprised me with a sharp citrusy scent. Something I really didn’t expect from Dior, being a fan of there previous very masculine fragrances. It was so very fresh I felt like I had just showered again, a definite purchase to be made. I’m a massive fan of fresh scents over woody and musky. I like to smell as if I’m fresh out of the shower all day long!
£51 for 75ml
Buy here: John Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment