Sunday 13 October 2013

Hello & welcome


Welcome to BOYLIKEME a new lifestyle blog by me, Jack. I’ve been wanting to launch this blog for a while now, although for some reason never got round to creating it, but alas here I am and here it is!

Over the past couple of months my love for skincare and cosmetics has grown increasingly and my desire for flawless skin has grown stronger. I feel as if I’ve tried and tested many products, treatments and diets to share my experience with you. By no means am I saying I have perfect skin as I do not, but I am at a stage where I’d like to perfect what I have. And I want to do that with you.

My aim in launching this blog is to document what I do, how I do it, why I do it, what works for me, what may work for you, and to share my quest for perfect skin with you! I also want to use this as a way for you guys to get to know me as well as me getting to know you. I love talking to new people and I especially love talking about skincare and cosmetics. I can’t wait to speak to other people (I bore my friends with my constant obsession of skin) and hear what you do and what works for you, so I can nab some of your tricks and treats.

I’m also going to include nutrition on this blog as I’m a firm believe in what you eat effects the skin – working inside out to outside in, I’m going to cover it all.

So here’s to the future of BOYLIKEME and what this journey has to offer for you and me.


Jack.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment